Retired State Govt Employee recruitment 2022
From Office of The District Magistrate & Collector department has been published recruitment notification. Retired State Govt Employee recruitment 2022. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Office of The District Magistrate & Collector
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Application Procedure: Offline
Notification Date: 07 August 2022
Application Start Date: 07 August 2022
Application End Date: 31 August 2022
Interview Date: Will be notify latter
No of Total Post:
- UCC: 01
- Assistant: 01
- Group-D: 01
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01
- UCC: Retired Revenue Officer Gr-II State Government Employee (Accountant), Medical fitness certificate is compulsory.
- Assistant: Retired Revenue Inspector, State Government Employee (LDA), Medical fitness certificate is compulsory.
- Group-D: Retired State Government Employee from Land & Land reforms Department (Group-D), Medical fitness certificate is compulsory.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Good practical experience in computer application with at least 45 words per minute typing speed.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected through Computer Test and Interview.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 62 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- UCC: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000.
- Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000.
- Group-D: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 8,000.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application Proforma
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate / Madhyamik Admit Card)
- Address Proof
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card
- Recent Colour Passport Size Photo
- Appointment Latter
- Joining Latter
- PPO ( Pension Payment Order)
- Last Pay Slip
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form which mentioned in the notification. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with required documents which mentioned in the notification and send to the official address which mentioned in the notification. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 31 August 2022 (Wednesday).
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form. (If applicable)
Address for submit application form: The Office of The Additional District Magistrate & District Land & Land Reforms Office, Paschim Medinipur.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Retired State Govt Employee recruitment 2022
Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Office of The District Magistrate & Collector recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: The Office of The Additional District Magistrate & District Land & Land Reforms Office, Paschim Medinipur.