Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Medical Consultant 2023: Reserve Bank of India has released a new recruitment notification, For Medical Consultant Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Medical Consultant 2023, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Medical Consultant 2023 please read the information given below
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Medical Consultant 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||04 November 2023|
|Application Start Date||04 November 2023|
|Application End Date||24 November 2023|
No of Vacancy:
Medical Consultant: 01
Candidate must be passed MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
Essential Qualification (Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Medical Consultant 2023):
Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (02) years’ of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
applicants should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the dispensaries located at Bank’s Office Premise/ Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Colony at the aforementioned location.
Candidates will be selected through an merit based.
The age of the candidates should be RBI norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,000/- (Remuneration Hourly Basis).
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form / Bio-Data
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the (Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Medical Consultant 2023) notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Medical Consultant 2023
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Official Website (www.rbi.org.in).
- Application Procedure Offline (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- First of all, download the notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (It’s mandatory)
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||(Mention In Official Notification)|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
- NCDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Young Professional
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Online
- NWDA Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, sarkari job find, free ad posting sites, Free Govt Job alert, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”