Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant 450 Posts: Reserve Bank of India has released a new recruitment notification, RBI Notification Recruitment 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant 450 Posts, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Reserve Bank of India.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant 450 Posts please read the information given below
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant 450 Posts Overview:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||13 September 2023|
|Application Start Date||13 September 2023|
|Application End Date||04 October 2023|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant Vacancy:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||55+|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||16+|
Educational Qualification (RBI recruitment eligibility):
Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates should be able to read, write, speak and understand the language of the state for which they are applying.
Candidates will be selected through Preliminary Exam, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test.
► The office wise local languages are as follows: RBI notification.
Age Limit (RBI notification Assistant):
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 28 years as per 01 September 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- For EMS candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 450/- + GST
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/- + GST
RBI Assistant Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 47,849/-
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant 450 Posts) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India Official Website (rbi.org.in).
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through RBI official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|RBI Recruitment Notification||CLICK HERE|
|RBI Recruitment Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NIA Recruitment 2023 Public Prosecutor
- Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2023 RA
- National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2023 RO and JRO
- Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 System Engineer
FAQs For Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Posts?
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Assistant Vacancy?
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, sarkari job find, latest job vacancy, private job, Free Govt Job alert, free ad posting sites, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”