Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has released a recruitment notification. PMAYG Recruitment Technical Assistant 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about PMAYG Recruitment Technical Assistant 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Technical Assistant (TA)
- Data Entry Operator
Offline or Online through Email
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 22 February 2023
Application Start Date: 22 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 15 March 2023
Admit Card Date: 28 July to 13 Aug 2023 (Admit Card Link Given Below)
No of Total Vacancy:
- Technical Assistant (TA): 01
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- Technical Assistant (TA): The candidate must have Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must have at least a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Data Entry Operator: ►Candidate must have adequate knowledge of computer application [Minimum – .. MS Office 10].
► Have a minimum of six months of formal training in using a personal computer from any institution recognized by the State Government or the Central Government or State Council of AICTE
► Have a minimum speed of data entry of 6000 key depressions per hour.
- Data Entry Operator: At least three months of experience in handling online/offline data.
- Data Entry Operator: One year experience of in data entry operation on a personal computer.
The candidate will be selected through Written Tests, Practical Tests, and Viva Voce tests.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 37 years or less as per 22 February 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Technical Assistant (TA): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000/-.
- Data Entry Operator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik’s admit card.
- Mark sheet of all Academic Qualifications.
- Certificate of Higher Education.
- Computer Education and Experience.
- Voter card/ Aadhar Card.
- Two recent colour passport-size photographs (1 to be self-attested and pasted in the application form).
- The candidate is advised to write his/her name with the father’s/ guardian’s name at the back of the additional photograph.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (PMAYG Recruitment Technical Assistant 2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for – “Application for the Post of ____________________ under PMAY(G) cell”). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 10 March 2023 (Friday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Dropbox at Office of the Jhargram Zilla Parishad, Jhargram.
Email Address for submitting the application form:
Application steps or rules for applying:
PMAYG Recruitment Technical Assistant 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Technical Assistant (TA): Download Admit Card
Data Entry Operator: Download Admit Card
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”