PM Poshan Mid-Day Meal has released a recruitment notification. PM Poshan Recruitment 2023 Accountant Officer, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about PM Poshan Recruitment 2023 Accountant Officer.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
PM Poshan Mid-Day Meal
- Accounts Officers
Offline Walk-In Interview
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 05 June 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 22 June 2023
PM Poshan Recruitment 2023 Accountant Officer Vacancy:
- Accounts Officers: 01
- Accountant: 01
- Accounts Officers: The candidate must be retired from West Bengal Audit & Account Service (WBA&AS).
- Accountant: The candidate must be a Retired Government staff.
- Accounts Officers: Not Required.
- Accountant: The candidate must have a minimum of five years experience as Accountant in Govt. Offices.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 65 years or less.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Accounts Officers: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000/-.
- Accountant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 12,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted on the Interview date:-
- Adhar Card.
- PPO (Pension Payment Order)
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents with Orginal.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (PM Poshan Recruitment 2023 Accountant Officer PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview date.
Date of Interview:
22 June 2023 (Thursday) at 11:00 AM (Reporting Time: 10:00 AM)
Place of Interview:
Reporting Place:- Officer-in-charge, Mid-Day Meal, North 24 Parganas, at 4th Floor Administrative Building Barasat, Kolkata-700124.
Interview Place:- Same Place – The Chamber of the Additional District Magistrate (General)
Application steps or rules for applying:
PM Poshan Recruitment 2023 Accountant Officer.
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the PM Poshan Mid-Day Meal notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”