Pipal Residential Deaf & Dumb School has released a recruitment notification. Pipla Residential Deaf Dumb School Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Pipla Residential Deaf Dumb School Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Pipal Residential Deaf & Dumb School
- Matron (Female Only)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 29 November 2022
Application Start Date: 29 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 16 January 2023
Interview Date: —
- Matron: Candidate must be passed in Higher secondary OR Equivalent.
- Darwan: Candidate must be passed in Class VIII passed from a recognized Institution.
- Matron: Candidate must have experience with the physically Handicapped recognized institution in any category.
- Darwan: Candidate must have experience with the Physically Handicapped recognized institution in any category.
The candidate will be selected through Viva Voce Test
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 160/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*(Demand Draft in favour )
- Matron: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 19,700/- to Rs. 50,500.
- Darwan: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 43,600.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Age proof Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Residential Proof
- Voter Card / Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (If any)
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 16 January 2023 (Monday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Pipla Residential Deaf & Dumb School, C/o, Office of the District Mass Education Extension Officer, Education Complex, Atul Market, Post Office + District: Malda, PIN – 732101
Application steps or rules for applying:
Pipla Residential Deaf Dumb School Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Pipla Residential Deaf & Dumb School notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Address: Pipla Residential Deaf & Dumb School, C/o, Office of the District Mass Education Extension Officer, Education Complex, Atul Market, Post Office + District: Malda, PIN – 732101
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”