Jharkhand Education Project has released a recruitment notification. PGT and TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Jamshedpur, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about PGT and TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Jamshedpur.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Jharkhand Education Project
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 January 2023
Application Start Date: 23 January 2023
Application Received End Date: 20 February 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- PGT: 59
- TGT: 98
- PGT Teacher: Candidate must be passed in Master degree with at least 50% marks in the relevant subject
- TGT Teacher: Candidate must be passed in Bachelors degree with at least 50 percent marks in the relevant subject.
- PGT Teacher: Candidate must have B. Ed. (Relevant Subject) from recognized training institute or B. Ed by the National Council for Teacher Education.
- TGT Teacher: Candidate must have B. Ed. (Relevant Subject) from recognized training institute or B. Ed by the National Council for Teacher Education.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 55 years as per 31 December 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
- Post Graduate Trained Teacher: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 27,500/-.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 26,250/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Age Proof Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- All Other Essential Certificate
- Address Proof
- Cast Certificate (If Any)
- Recent Passport Size Photo
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 20 February 2023 (Monday).
Address for submitting the application form:
District Education Officer cum District Program Officer of the concerned district, Stocking road, Opposite Block Ban, C.H. Area, Post- Bistupur, Jamshedpur, PIN-831001
Application steps or rules for applying:
PGT and TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Jamshedpur
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Jharkhand Education Project notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”