ONGC – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has released a recruitment notification. ONGC MPRL Recruitment 2023 Various Posts Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ONGC MPRL Recruitment 2023 Various Posts Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
ONGC – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Online Application & Offline Send Print Out of Online Filled Application
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 22 May 2023
Application Start Date: 22 May 2023
Application End Date: 16 June2023
Offline Application Received End Date: 20 June2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
ONGC MPRL Recruitment 2023 Various Posts Position & Vacancy:
|Chemical||Three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Technology/ Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering or Technology / Diploma in Polymer Engineering or Technology/ Diploma in Refinery Engineering or Technology||Candidates should have minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification work experience in any Petroleum Refinery/ Gas Processing/ Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Fertilizer/ Pharmaceutical/ Steel Industry.|
|Electrical||Three years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification industrial work experience as an Electrical Technician in Power Plant Industry|
|Mechanical||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification industrial work experience as a Mechanical Technician in a Hydrocarbon based process Industry Petroleum Refinery, Fertilizer, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas Processing or Power Plant Industry.|
|Chemistry||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry with Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Applied Chemistry as principal subject||Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience in any Petroleum Refinery or Petrochemicals complex or Power or Fertilizers or Oil and gas.|
|Draftsman||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Candidate should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience in Piping / Mechanical drafting using AUTOCAD.|
||The candidate should possess minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience as Personal Secretary/Personal Assistant/Stenographer in a Central/ State Govt. /PSU /Autonomous body.|
Candidates will be selected through written test, skill test, physical test, and Document Scrutiny.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 28 years or less as per 20 June 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 118/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 86,400/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (ONGC MPRL Recruitment 2023 Various Posts Apply Online pdf) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Printout Filled Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Offline Application Sending Address:
General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore- 575030, Karnataka.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ONGC MPRL Recruitment 2023 Various Posts Apply Online.
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through ONGC – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”