Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2023: OSSC has released a new recruitment notification, For DEO and Group C Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2023, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2023 please read the information given below
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||10 November 2023|
|Application Start Date||18 November 2023|
|Application End Date||17 December 2023|
No of Vacancy (Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2023):
- Jr. Stenographer: 70
- Jr. Grade Typist: 13
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist: 32
- Typist cum Copyist: 02
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 07
Candidate must have passed middle school examination with Odia language subject.
Candidate must have .passed HSC examination or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination.
Candidate must have basic computer knowledge.
Candidates will be selected through written exam, computer test, document verification.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 38 years as per 01 January 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed as per OSSC norm
- SC/ST/PWD/ Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 81,100/-
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2023) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2023
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Website (www.ossc.gov.in).
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through OSSC official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Uttarakhand Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
- NCDC Recruitment 2023 Notification Young Professional
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Online
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”