National Urban Livelihoods Mission has released a recruitment notification. NULM Recruitment 2023 Community Service Provider, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NULM Recruitment 2023 Community Service Provider.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana- National Urban Livelihoods Mission
Community Service Provider (CSP)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 31 December 2022
Application Start Date: 31 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 15 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Community Service Provider: 07
The candidates must be passed in Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination.
- Candidate must be a Women.
- The candidates must have training and communication skills.
- Candidate must have who has member if an SHG which is active and following Panchasutra for the last 3 years.
- Candidate must not continue to act as an office bearer of any SHG/ALF/CLF.
- Is willing to go outside municipality/District/State as and Required.
She should nor be a CIBIL defaulter.
Candidate must have a desire to learn new skill and acquire knowledge and is physically fit
The candidate will be selected through Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per norms of the department.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Photocopies (duly self-attested of all Certificates/Marks Sheet/Documents (Academic & Technical, experience and any others), Proof of Age and Caste.
- Two recent Colour passport size photograph, one copy should be pasted in the Application Form (Duly signed by the candidate).
- Two self-addressed (24cmX11 cm) envelope with postage stamp of Rs.40/ (Rupees Forty) each.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for-“Application for the engagement to the post of ‘Community Service Provider (CSP)’ “). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 15 January 2023 (Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Chairperson/secretary, English Bazar Municipality No. 1 City Level Federation, Englishbazar Municipality, Netaji Subas Road, PO & District Malda, PIN-732101
Application steps or rules for applying:
NULM Recruitment 2023 Community Service Provider
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the National Urban Livelihoods Mission notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”