Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released a recruitment notification. NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices – Check Eligibility, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices – Check Eligibility.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Online After Offline Send Application
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 June 2023
Application Start Date: 27 June 2023
Application End Date: 18 July 2023
Hard Copy Received: 08 August 2023
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices Vacancy:
- Filter: 25
- Electrician: 16
- Electronic Mechanics: 09
Candidate must be passed in Class 10th or Class 12th.
Candidate must have ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade.
Candidates will be selected through physical fitness and qualification based.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 14 years to a maximum of 24 years as per 18 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed as per norms.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- The specified monthly stipend for this post has been fixed at Rs. 7,700/- (One years of ITI course).
- The specified monthly stipend for this post has been fixed at Rs. 8,855/- (Two years of ITI course).
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility (NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices – Check Eligibility PDF) criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Documents to be submitted with Filled Application Form:
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Caste Certificate
- Valid Income and Assets Certificate
- Police verification certificate issued by concerned Police Authority
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the concerned Institution
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent passport size 4 copies of photographs
Address For Submitting Filled Application:
Dy. Manager (HRM)
Narora Atomic Power Station
Plant Site, Narora,
PO: NAPP Township, Narora
Bulandshahr-203389 (Uttar Pradesh)
Application steps or rules for applying:-
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices – Check Eligibility
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”