National Mission for Clean Ganga has released a recruitment notification. NMCG Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NMCG Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Mission for Clean Ganga
- Finance Director (Unit Head)
- River Front Management Specialist
- Solid Waste Management Specialist
- Enforcement Coordinator
- Sr. Environmental Engineer
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 15 June 2023
Application Start Date: 15 June 2023
Application End Date: 16 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
NMCG Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification:
- Finance Director (Unit Head): CA/MBA(Finance)/ Master degree in Finance
- River Front Management Specialist: Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture with maters in 1 Architecture/Urban Planning/ Building Engineering Management
- Solid Waste Management Specialist: Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/ Public Health Engineering.
- Enforcement Coordinator: Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Science/Planning
- Sr. Environmental Engineer: Mater’s in Environmental Engineering/Master of Science with Specialization in Environmental Science & Technology/Public Health Engineering. [Ph.D. (Environmental Engineering/Science) will be preferred]
- River Front Management Specialist: Sound knowledge of River Front Development projects.
► Should have in-depth knowledge of design and construction technology and onsite experience.
- Solid Waste Management Specialist: Well-versed in Solid Waste Management Rules 2016
- Enforcement Coordinator: Proven experience in filing CTE/CTO applications for infrastructure/industrial projects to SPCBs
- Sr. Environmental Engineer: Should have design/supervision experience of at least 3 STP schemes with a minimum 5 MLD capacity.
► Should have design/supervision experience of at least 2 sewerage network schemes of minimum 10 km length
NMCG Recruitment 2023 Experience:
- Finance Director (Unit Head): 15 years of relevant experience
- River Front Management Specialist: Overall 8 years of relevant experience.
- Solid Waste Management Specialist: Relevant degrees with 8 years of experience in solid waste management.
► Experience of designing/developing 2 nos. of Sanitary Landfill sites/ Feacal Sludge/ Septage Mana gement facility/Municipal Solid Waste Management facility/TSDF.
- Enforcement Coordinator: 8 years of relevant experience in environmental monitoring and compliance.
- Sr. Environmental Engineer: At least 10 years of relevant experience in wastewater management preferably in project preparation and execution.
- Finance Director (Unit Head): Experience with working on financial management aspects of World Bank-funded projects.
- Enforcement Coordinator: Experience as Environmental clea ranee for at least 2 infrastructure/industrial projects from MoEF& CC/SEIAA.
- Sr. Environmental Engineer: Experience in decentralized wastewater treatment, feacal sludge management, and septage management.
Candidates will be selected through qualification based.
The age of the candidates should NMCG norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: NMCG norms.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Finance Director (Unit Head): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 1.00 lakh to 1.50 lakh.
- River Front Management Specialist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 1.00 lakh to 1.1 lakh.
- Solid Waste Management Specialist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 1.00 lakh to 1.10 lakh.
- Enforcement Coordinator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 0.70 lakh to 1.00 lakh.
- Sr. Environmental Engineer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 1.00 lakh to 1.25 lakh.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (NMCG Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
NMCG Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through National Mission for Clean Ganga official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Qualification Wise Job|
|• 8th Pass||• 10th Pass|
|• 12th Pass||• Graduation/Bachelor degree|
|• BA Pass||• Master Degree|
|• B.Ed. Pass||• Engg Pass|
|• B.Sc. Pass||• M.Sc. Pass|
|• B.Tech Pass||• M.Tech Pass|
|• MBBS Pass||• Retired Person Job|
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”