National Institute of Technology has released a recruitment notification. NITT Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023 – Associate Professor, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NITT Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023 – Associate Professor.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
- Associate Professor
Online & Offline (Both Require)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 14 June 2023
Online Application Start Date: 14 June 2023
Online Application End Date: 04 July 2023
Offline Application Sending Last Date: 11 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- For Architecture: Candidates must be passed Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and M.Arch. / M.Plan. / equivalent degree as applicable.
- For Engineering: Candidates must be passed B.E. / B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.E. / M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in a relevant discipline.
- For Humanities/ Sciences / Computer Applications: Candidates must be passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BCA or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. / MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in a relevant discipline.
- For Management: Candidates must be passed a Full-time regular UG degree. Two years full-time MBA / PGPM or equivalent or Two years full-time M.E. / M.Tech. degree in Industrial Engineering/Management.
- ► Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.E. / B.Tech. from reputed
Institutions/Universities will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled.
Candidate must have Experience as per clarification no. 7, GoI, MHRD, F.No.33-9/2011-TS.III, dated 16th April, 2019.
Candidates will be selected through a merit-based.
NITT Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 2,500/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,250/-
Indian National applying from abroad: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 5,000/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
Salary (Pay Level in 7th CPC):
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Pay Level 10.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Pay Level 11.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Pay Level 12.
- Associate Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Pay Level 13A2.
- Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Pay Level 14A.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (NITT Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023 – Associate Professor PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Printout Filled Form Sending Address:
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli,
► The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….… IN THE DEPARTMENT OF…………..”.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
NITT Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2023 – Associate Professor
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through the National Institute of Technology’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: Registration | Login
Join WhatsApp Group: CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”