National Institute of Technology Durgapur has released a recruitment notification. NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023 – Research Associate, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023 – Research Associate.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Institute of Technology Durgapur
Research Associate (RA)- II
Application Through Email
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 19 June 2023
Application Start Date: 19 June 2023
Application Received End Date: 10 July 2023
Intimation to the shortlisted candidates: 12 July 2023
Tentative Interview Date: 17 July 2023
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023 – Research Associate Vacancy:
Research Associate (RA): 01
NIT Durgapur Recruitment Education Qualification:
Candidate must be passed in Ph.D. in Electrochemistry/Chemistry/Chemical Engg./Energy Science & Engg./Physics/Materials science or any relevant discipline with excellent academic background.
- Candidate must have Excellent written communication skills demonstrated through high-quality publications on the relevant topic.
- Candidate must have Expertise in nanomaterial synthesis.
The candidate will be selected through shortlisting and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be NITD norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 49,000/- + HRA.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents in PDF format.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023 – Research Associate PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official Email address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form.
Email Address for submitting the application form:
Date of Interview:
17 July 2023 (Tentative)
Place of Interview:
Application steps or rules for applying:
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2023 – Research Associate
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the National Institute of Technology Durgapur notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
|Qualification Wise Job|
|• 8th Pass||• 10th Pass|
|• 12th Pass||• Graduation/Bachelor Degree|
|• BA Pass||• Master Degree|
|• B.Ed. Pass||• Engg Pass|
|• B.Sc. Pass||• M.Sc. Pass|
|• B.Tech Pass||• M.Tech Pass|
|• MBBS Pass||• Retired Person Job|
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”