National Investigation Agency has released a recruitment notification. NIA Recruitment 2023 Deputy Superintendent of Police, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NIA Recruitment 2023 Deputy Superintendent of Police.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Deputy Superintendent of Police
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 November 2022
Application Start Date: 14 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 14 January 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Additional Superintendent: 38 (Deputation/Absorption-31 & Deputation-7)
Candidate must be passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Officer of the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories:-
► Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department. or
► With 2 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-2 (Rs 9,300-34,800) with Grade Pay Rs 4800 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department: and
► With 3 years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the post in the Pay Band-2 (Rs 9300-34800) with Grade Pay 460 equivalent in the parent cadre/department
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experiences:-
► Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. and
► 3 Years experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence Work including counter-terrorism operations or imparting training in counter-terrorism.
The candidate will be selected through their skills tests.
The age of the candidates should be NIA norms.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application Form (Pre-filled) with all necessary document
- All Experience Certificate
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 14 January 2023 (Saturday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
Application steps or rules for applying:
NIA Recruitment 2023 Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the National Investigation Agency notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”