CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory has released a recruitment notification. NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification For Consultant F&A, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification For Consultant F&A.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory
Consultant (Finance & Accountant)
Title / Advt. No:
NCL/C&P/Reted. Cte/ 2003
Notification Date: 26 May 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 13 June 2023
NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification For Consultant Vacancy:
Consultant (Finance & Accountant): 01 [PC01]
Candidate must be Retired at the level of Finance & Accountant Officer or equivalent in Level 11 of Pay matrix.
Candidate must have:-
- Implementation of Account Management Software.
- Operation of ZBSAs.
- Knowledge of Processing of OBs and Bank Reconciliation and Audit Paras.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be CSIR-NCL norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been a basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement.
The following are the documents to be needed on the Interview time:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification For Consultant F&A PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the Interview date.
Date of Interview:
13 June 2023 (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM.
Place of Interview:
National Chemical Laboratory, Administration Conference Hall, Pune-411008.
Application steps or rules for applying:
NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification For Consultant F&A.
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”