NCCF Recruitment 2023 Operating Officer & Financial Officer: National Cooperative Consumers’ Federation of India Ltd has released a new recruitment notification, For Chief Operating Officer, Financial Officer, Assistant Financial Officer Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for NCCF Recruitment 2023 Operating Officer & Financial Officer, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website National Cooperative Consumers’ Federation of India Ltd.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about NCCF Recruitment 2023 Operating Officer & Financial Officer please read the information given below
NCCF Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||National Cooperative Consumers’ Federation of India Ltd|
|Post Name||Chief Operating Officer, Financial Officer, Assistant Financial Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||18 October 2023|
|Application Start Date||18 October 2023|
|Application End Date||08 November 2023|
No of Vacancy:
- Chief Operating Officer: 01
- Financial Officer: 01
- Assistant Financial Officer: 01
- Chief Operating Officer: Candidate must have professional into Engineering/NBA from reputed institutions.
- Financial Officer: Candidate must be passed B.Com /CAs with post graduate / diploma in Business Administration is preferred.
- Assistant Financial Officer: Candidate must be passed Chartered Accountant as
- Financial Officer &Assistant Financial Officer: Knowledge of GST/Taxation, Tally etc. is also required.
- Chief Operating Officer: Candidate must have at least 10 years experience in Business Development for E-Platform, Retail & International business, Export & Import, FMCG, Procurement, construction etc.
- Financial Officer: Candidate must have at least 10 years of work experience in reputed organizations with turnover at least 100 Cr. or more
- Assistant Financial Officer: Candidate must have Post Qualification experience 3 years.
Candidates will be selected through prescribed norms.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 50 years or less.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/ESM/WOMEN Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 885/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Candidates: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 531/-
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 2,00,000/-
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (NCCF Recruitment 2023 Operating Officer & Financial Officer) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply for NCCF Recruitment 2023 Operating Officer & Financial Officer
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the National Cooperative Consumers’ Federation of India Ltd Official Website (nccf-india.com).
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- Karmakhali Today 2024: State Govt Jobs Update
- West Bengal Job Vacancy 2024 – Latest All WB Recruitment
- UBKV Recruitment 2023 Guest Lecturer
- Uttarakhand Nursing Tutor Recruitment 2024 – Apply Online
- Gurdaspur Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 – Notification
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, sarkari job find, latest job vacancy, private job, Free Govt Job alert, free ad posting sites, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”