District Child Protection Unit, Murshidabad has released a recruitment notification. Murshidabad Recruitment 2023 Clerk, LDC, Counsellor, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Murshidabad Recruitment 2023 Clerk, LDC, Counsellor.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Child Protection Unit, Murshidabad
- Bench Clerk
- LDC cum Typist
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 07 June 2023
Application Start Date: 08 June 2023
Application End Date: 23 June 2023 (New Last Date: 06 July 2023)
Exam Date: 16 July 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: 11 July 2023 (Link Given Below)
Shortlist Candidate Call For Interview Date: 17 July 2023
Final Result List date: 07 Aug 2023 (Link Given below)
Murshidabad DCPU Recruitment EXAM Center:
Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology College (Address- Banjetia, Post-Kashimbazar Raj, Thana-Bahrampur, Murshidabad, PIN-742102 ) will be held on 16/7/23 from 11.30 AM onwards. On that day from 10.30 am to the examination center, the candidates should enter with the correct admit card.
মুর্শিদাবাদ কলেজ অফ ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং এণ্ড টেকনোলজি কলেজে (ঠিকানা- বানজেটিয়া, পোস্ট-কাশিমবাজার রাজ, থানা-বহরমপুর, মুর্শিদাবাদ, পিন-742102 ) আগামী 16/7/23 তারিখ সকাল 11.30 থেকে অনুষ্ঠিত হবে। সেদিন সকাল 10.30 থেকে উক্ত পরীক্ষাকেন্দ্রে, পরীক্ষার্থীদের সঠিক প্রবেশপত্র নিয়ে প্রবেশ করতে হবে ।
Murshidabad Recruitment 2023 Clerk, LDC, Counsellor Vacancy:
- Bench Clerk: 01
- LDC cum Typist: 01
- Counsellor: 01
- Bench Clerk: Candidate must be passed in Higher Secondary.
- LDC cum Typist: Candidate must be passed in Madhyamik.
- Counsellor: Candidate must be passed in Graduation in Psychology.
Candidate must have knowledge of computers (it’s mandatory).
Candidates will be selected through Written Tests, Computer Tests, and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 07 June 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,500/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (Murshidabad Recruitment 2023 Clerk, LDC, Counsellor PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Murshidabad Recruitment 2023 Clerk, LDC, Counsellor.
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through District Child Protection Unit, Murshidabad official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Admit Card Download Link: CLICK HERE (LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD)
Shortlist Candidate Call For Interview: CLICK HERE
Final Result Link: CLICK HERE
Join WhatsApp Group: CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”