Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre has released a recruitment notification. MHA Recruitment Director 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about MHA Recruitment Director 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre
- Deputy Director
Title / Advt. No:
No.A-350 14/02 /2023-Ad.V
Notification Date: 27 February 2023
Application Start Date: 27 February 2023
Application Received End Date: 27 April 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Director: 07
- Deputy Director: 07
- Director: The candidate must have a Degree in any stream or a Degree in Law from a recognized University or institute.
- Deputy Director: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute.
- Director: The candidate must have Ten years of experience in the following area of expertise which is on official notification (Link is given below).
- Deputy Director: Candidate must have Five years of experience in the following area of expertise which is on official notification (Link is given below).
- Director: Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology) or B.E. or B. Tech. or certification in Cyber Security, Cyber Law, or Cyber Crime Investigations from a recognized University or institute.
- Deputy Director: Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology), or B.E. or B. Tech. or certification in Cyber Security, Cyber Law, or Cyber Crime Investigations from a recognized university or institute.
The candidate will be selected through skill tests.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 56 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Director: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level-13 in the pay matrix.
- Deputy Director: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Level-11 in the pay matrix.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- All Educational & Essential Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photo.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 27 April 2023 (Thursday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Under Secretary (Ad-V), Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 81-D, North Block, New Delhi-110001.
Application steps or rules for applying:
MHA Recruitment Director 2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”
1 thought on “MHA Recruitment Director 2023”