The Disaster Management Division has released a recruitment notification. MHA Recruitment 2022 Consultant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information. MHA Recruitment 2022.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 14 September 2022
Application Start Date: 11 September 2022
Application Received End Date: 27 September 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
Consultant (Legal): 01
Candidate must be passed in Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
The candidate Should have knowledge of the use of MS Office.
Having experience of at least one year in Government Offices in dealing with Writ Petitions/ Public Interest Litigations and other court cases.
The selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 45 years or less.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 75,000.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (MHA Recruitment 2022) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for).
Address for submitting application form:
Shri Ashish Kumar Singh, Under Secretary (DM- -I), 3rd Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi- 110001.
*The candidate shall clearly mention on the envelop “Application for the post of Consultant (Legal) in DM Division, MHA”
Application steps or rules for applying:
MHA Recruitment 2022 Consultant
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Disaster Management Division recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”