Malda Medical College has released a recruitment notification. Malda Medical College Recruitment 2023 For 2 Vacancy, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Malda Medical College Recruitment 2023 For 2 Vacancy.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Malda Medical College
Offline (Walk In Interview)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 January 2023
Application Start Date:
Application Received End Date:
Interview Date: 17 January 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Molecular Biologist: 02
- Candidate must be passed in First Class Master’s Degree in Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology
- Candidate must be passed in Second Class M. Sc. + Ph. D. Degree in Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology
Candidate must have Molecular diagnostics including RT PCR from a recognized institute / University / Laboratory after obtaining one of the above degrees.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 40,000/-.
The following are the documents to be needed on the Interview date:-
Original and attested copy of all testimonials
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of the Interview date.
Date of Interview:
17 January 2023 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM
Place of Interview:
O/O The Principle, Malda Medical College, Malda
Application steps or rules for applying:
Malda Medical College Recruitment 2023 For 2 Vacancy
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Malda Medical College notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”