Office of the Land Acquisition has released a recruitment notification. Land Acquisition Department Recruitment 2023 Deogarh, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, the number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Land Acquisition Department Recruitment 2023 Deogarh.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of the Land Acquisition
- Process Server
- Data Entry Operator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 06 December 2022
Application Start Date: 06 December 2022
Application Received End Date: 23 December 2022
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Amin: 01
- Process Server: 01
- Peon: 01
- Data Entry Operator: 01
The candidate will be selected through merit-based
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 65 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
- Revenue Inspector: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 19,000.
- Amin: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,000.
- Process Server: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 8,000.
- Peon: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 6,500.
- Data Entry Operator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 6,500.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 23 December 2022 (Friday).
Address for submitting the application form:
LAZO Deogarh, Talcher-Bimalagarh NBG Rail Link Project, Deogarh
Application steps or rules for applying:
Land Acquisition Department Recruitment 2023 Deogarh
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the Land Acquisition notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”