Department of Health and Family Welfare has released a recruitment notification. Lalbagh Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Lalbagh Job, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Lalbagh Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Lalbagh Job.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, Murshidabad Job, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Department of Health and Family Welfare, Lalbagh
Asha Karmi Murshidabad
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 27 March 2023
Application Start Date: 22 March 2023
Application End Date: 04 April 2023
Document Verification Date: 08 April 2023 – 10:30 AM (Conference Hall, Sub-Divisional Office)
Interview Date: 12 April 2023 – 10:30 AM (Conference Hall, Sub-Divisional Office)
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Asha Karmi: 10
*Candidates must have passed/failed any secondary or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
► Candidates who have completed a secondary pass or higher qualification can apply, however, in the case of candidates with higher qualifications only marks obtained in the secondary or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Married / Divorced women or widows can apply.
- The candidate applying for the village must be a permanent resident of the same village or a permanent resident of the same block.
Candidates will be selected through Academic Score and interviews.
The age of the candidate should be between 30 to 40 years as per 20 March 2023. However, only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe women, the age should be a minimum of 22 years to a maximum of 40 years (reserved candidates will get boss exemption as per rules).
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per norms.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Date of Interview:
12 April 2023 (Wednesday) at 10:30 AM
Place of Interview:
Conference Hall, Sub-Divisional Office, Murshidabad.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Lalbagh Asha Karmi Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Department of Health and Family Welfare official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”