Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 LDC and RI: Kashmir University has released a new recruitment notification, For LDC and RI Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 LDC and RI, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Sarkari Job Find, Vacancy, and Careers. Free job posting sites & best place to post jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Kashmir University.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 LDC and RI please read the information given below
Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 LDC and RI Overview:
|Organization Name||University of Kashmir|
|Post Name||Research Investigator, LDC|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||22 September 2023|
|Application Start Date||22 September 2023|
|Application End Date||15 October 2023|
No of Vacancy:
- Research Investigator (RI): 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01
- Research Investigator: Candidate must be passed at least second class post graduate degree in Demography / Population Studies / Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Sociology / Spcoa; Wprl / Psychology / Anthropology / Geography.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate must have bachelors degree with at least 50% marks or its equivalent on grading scale.
- Research Investigator: Candidate must have knowledge of application of statistical packages
- Research Investigator: Candidate must have 03 years experience in data collection / analysis and report writing
- Lower Division Clerk: Not Required.
Candidates will be selected through merit based.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Research Investigator: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 31,840/-
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the (Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 LDC and RI) notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Kashmir University, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Kashmir-190006
How to Apply for Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 LDC and RI
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Kashmir University Official Website (www.kashmiruniversity.net).
- Application Procedure Offline (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- First of all, download the notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (It’s mandatory)
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form For RI||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form For LDC||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
- EMRS Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff and Non Teaching Staff
- West Bengal Rural Librarian Result 2023: All District Result
- Karmakhali Today 2024: State Govt Jobs Update
- West Bengal Job Vacancy 2024 – Latest All WB Recruitment
- UBKV Recruitment 2023 Guest Lecturer
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, sarkarijobfind, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, sarkari job find, free ad posting sites, Free Govt Job alert, jobs posting, free job posting sites, job posting sites, online job postings, naukri job posting, best free job posting sites for employers, best job posting sites for employers, naukri free job posting, best place to post jobs. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”