Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2023: (eCourts.gov.in): Office of The District Judge, Jharsuguda has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2023: (eCourts.gov.in).
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Office of The District Judge, Jharsuguda|
|Post Name||Jr Clerk/Copyist, Stenographer, Jr Typist|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 26 July 2023
Application Start Date: 26 July 2023
Application Received End Date: 26 August 2023
Interview Date: —
Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: 08
- Stenographer Grade-III: 01
- Junior Typist: 01
Candidates must have at least +3 (Graduation) examinations or such other qualifications as are equivalent from a recognized university.
Candidate must have Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard.
- Candidates must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting in English in a computer system (for the post of Junior Typist).
- Candidates must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in a computer system in English per minute (for the post of Stenographer Grade III).
The candidate will be selected through Written Examination, Computer Tests, and Interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 38 years as per 26 August 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.
- Stenographer Grade-III: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.
- Junior Typist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The District Judge, Jharsuguda, PO/Dist- Jharsuguda, Odisha.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2023: (eCourts.gov.in)
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Office of The District Judge notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”