Jeypore Municipality Recruitment 2023 Asha: Apply Now- Jeypore Municipality has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Asha Job.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Jeypore Municipality Recruitment 2023 Asha: Apply Now.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Asha Job, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Jeypore Municipality Recruitment 2023 Asha Overview:
|Organization Name||Jeypore Municipality|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 26 July 2023
Application Start Date: 26 July 2023
Application Received End Date: 09 August 2023
Interview Date: —
Jeypore Municipality Recruitment 2023 Asha Vacancy:
Jeypore Municipality: Ward No: 1 | 7 | 8 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 15 | 16 | 18 | 20 | 24 | 27
Candidate must be passed in HSC.
- Candidate must be a woman (married/widow/divorcee).
- Candidate must be a resident of the Slum/nearby Slum.
- Extra weightage will be given for higher qualification as per provision.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 45 years.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per norms.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Support of residence (Only residential/nativity certificate issued by Tahasildar/Copy of ration card/ BPL card/Voter ID card)
- Attested copy of HSC Certificate & mark sheet
- Attested copy of all higher qualifications- certificate & mark sheet to be attached
- Category Certificate (if applicable) : Duly issued by Tahasildar
- Widow/Divorcee: Attached self-attested relevant document
- Self-declaration of marriage with the addition of spouse (Subject to verification)
Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Jeypore Municipality Recruitment 2023 Asha PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Asha Job)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for “Application for Urban Slum ASHA”). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Office of the CDM&PHO, Koraput.
Application steps or rules for applying:
Jeypore Municipality Recruitment 2023 Asha: Apply Now
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Asha Job).
- First of all, download the Jeypore Municipality notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”