Integrated Tribal Development Agency has released a recruitment notification. ITDA Recruitment 2023 Office Asst Office Attendant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ITDA Recruitment 2023 Office Asst Office Attendant.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Integrated Tribal Development Agency, Phulbani
- Personal Assistant/Stenographer to Chairperson
- Office Assistant
- Office Attendant
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 31 January 2023
Application Start Date: 31 January 2023
Application Received End Date: 15 February 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Personal Assistant/Stenographer to Chairperson: 01
- Office Assistant: 01
- Office Attendant: 01
- Personal Assistant/Stenographer to Chairperson: Only retired government servants who have worked during their service period as personal Assistants/Senior Stenographers can apply.
- Office Assistant: Only retired government servants who have worked during their service period as Senior Clerks can apply.
- Office Attendant: Only retired government servants who have worked during their service period as Peon can apply.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 62 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- Personal Assistant/Stenographer to Chairperson: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,000/-.
- Office Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 13,000/-.
- Office Attendant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 6,500/-.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 3:00 pm on or before 15 February 2023 (Wednesday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The member secretary, SDC-cum-PA, ITDA, Phulbani, At/Po: Phulbani, Dist: Kandhamal, PIN: 762001.
Application steps or rules for applying:
ITDA Recruitment 2023 Office Asst Office Attendant
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Integrated Tribal Development Agency notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”