Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released a recruitment notification. ITBP Recruitment 2022-2023 Constable (Tradesmen), In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ITBP Recruitment 2022-2023 Constable (Tradesmen).
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Safai Karamchari
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 21 November 2022
Application Start Date: 23 November 2022
Application End Date: 22 December 2022
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Tailor: 18
- Gardener: 16
- Cobbler: 31
- Safai Karamchari: 78
- Washerman: 89
- Barber: 55
- Tailor & Gardener & Cobbler: Candidate must be passed in Class 10th from a recognized Board
- Safai Karamchari & Washerman & Barber: Candidate must be passed in Matriculation (10th) from a recognized school or institution
- Tailor & Gardener & Cobbler: ► Candidates must have 2 (Two) years of work experience in their respective trade.
► 1 (one) year certificate from Industrial Traning Institute / Vocational Institute with at least 1 (one) year experience in respective trade
► Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the trade
- Safai Karamchari & Washerman & Barber: Not required.
Candidates will be selected through Physical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Tests, Written Tests, Trade Tests, and Medical Tests.
- Tailor & Gardener & Cobbler: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 23 years as per 22 December 2022.
- Safai Karamchari & Washerman & Barber: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 25 years as per 22 December 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
- For ESM (SC/ST) candidates: 6 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
- For ESM (OBC) candidates: 6 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
- For Government servant candidates: 5 years
*Know more details about Age Relaxation please visit the official notification
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
ITBP Recruitment 2022-2023 Constable (Tradesmen) Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (ITBP Recruitment 2022-2023 Constable PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ITBP Recruitment 2022-2023 Constable (Tradesmen)
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”