Indian Statistics Institute has released a recruitment notification. ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 PLP, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 PLP.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Statistics Institute, Kolkata
- Content Writer
- Technical Person
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 07 February 2023
Application Start Date: 07 February 2023
Application End Date: 22 February 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Content Writer: The candidate must be passed Master’s degree in English.
- Technical Person: Candidate must have a master’s degree holder in Statistics/Economics.
- Content Writer: The candidate must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Technical Person: The candidate must have knowledge of Database Management.
For Technical Person: Candidate must have experience using SPSS and/or M.C.A/ B. Tech
Candidates will be selected through an Interview
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less as per 01 February 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The documents to be submitted along with the application form are:
- Name (In the Block Letters)
- Passport size photograph
- Permanent/Present Address
- Email Address
- Telephone/Mobile Number
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of birth.
- Academic Qualifications with the percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class).
- Experience (if any) with details about experience in Proiect Work, interest in research work
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Pan Card
- Cast Certificate (If Any)
Email Address for Submitting Application Form:
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 PLP
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Indian Statistics Institute’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Email Sending Application: [email protected]
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”