Indian Statistical Institute has released a recruitment notification. ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Statistical Institute
Junior Research Fellow
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 03 January 2022
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 16 January 2022
No of Total Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow: 01
Candidate must be passed M. Sc. in Statistics with a consistently good academic record
Candidate must have experience in robust estimators.
Candidate must have knowledge of R, directional data, and trimmed estimators.
The candidate will be selected through an interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less as per 01 January 2023
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 38,440/-.
The following are the documents to be interview date:-
- Name (In block letters)
- Permanent/ Present Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone/Mobile No.
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of birth
- Academic Qualifications(with the percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from the 10th class)
- Experience (if any)
- Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Pan Card
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with original and self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by the interview date.
Date of Interview:
16 January 2023 (Monday) at 11:00 AM
Place of Interview:
203 B. T. Road Kolkata 700108
Application steps or rules for applying:
ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Indian Statistical Institute notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”