Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification. Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Agniveervayu, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Agniveervayu.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Education, Indian airforce, govt jobs, find sarkari naukri, join indian air force, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Indian Air Force
- Male & Female candidates both apply but Candidate must be unmarried & Indian.
Title / Advt. No:
AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 02/2023
Notification Date: 17 March 2023
Application Start Date: 17 March 2023
Application End Date: 31 March 2023
Tentative Online Exam Date: 20 May 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Candidates must be passed in Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as a COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years of Diploma Courses in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years of Vocational courses with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational courses (or in Intermediate /Matriculation, if English is not a subject in the vocational course).
Candidate must be passed the Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE members with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Candidate must be passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Candidates will be selected through Academic Scores, Qualifications, Physical Fitness Tests, Adaptability tests, and Medical Examinations.
The age of the candidates should be the upper age limit as on the date of enrolment should be 21 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 250 / –
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 250/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 30,000/- (Salary Increased every year).
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Agniveervayu.
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through Indian Air Force’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”