IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 MTS, Driver & Electrician, N-Asst
Indian Institute of Management, Jammu has released a new recruitment notification, For Nursing Asst, Electrician, Driver, MTS through IIM Jammu Vacancy 2023. So, eligible candidates may fill out the application.
Before applying for IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 MTS, Driver & Electrician, N-Asst, candidates must check the Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and other details of the particular post. We have updated all necessary information regarding this Recruitment, Vacancy, and Careers. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website Indian Institute of Management, Jammu.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
|Don’t Worry, No One Can’t See Your/Member’s Details. Everything is Hidden.|
► If You want to know more details about IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 MTS, Driver.. please read the information given below
IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management, Jammu|
|Post Name||Nursing Asst, Electrician, Driver, MTS|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Notification Date||16 August 2023|
|Application Start Date||16 August 2023|
|Application End Date||30 August 2023|
IIM Jammu Recruitment Vacancy:
- Nursing Assistant: 01
- Electrician: 01
- Driver: 01
- Multitasking Staff: 05
- Nursing Assistant: Candidates must be passed in B.Sc. (Nursing)/GNM.
- Electrician: Candidates must be passed in the 10th Pass.
- Driver: Candidates must be passed in Matriculation or its Equivalent.
- Multitasking Staff: Candidates must be passed in 12th Passed from any Board.
- Electrician: Candidates must have an ITI or Diploma course in the stream of Electrician with a full-time 02 years course from any Central/State Govt. approved training institute
- Driver: Candidates must have Possession of a valid Driving License, and must have a good knowledge of CNG, petrol, and diesel engine working.
- Multitasking Staff: Candidates must have a Computer knowledge
- Nursing Assistant: Candidate must have 02 (Two) Years of work experience.
- Electrician: Candidate must have 03 (Three) Years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Driver: Candidate must have experience of driving Motor vehicles (including heavy vehicles) for 3-5 years.
- Multitasking Staff: Not Required.
Candidates will be selected through prescribed norms.
IIM Jammu Recruitment Age Limit:
- Nursing Assistant: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 45 years.
- Electrician & Multitasking Staff (MTS): The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 30 years.
- Driver: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 35 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Jammu.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Applicants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead (IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 MTS, Driver & Electrician, N-Asst) Online Apply Link or Email which is given below (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. All the eligibility documents, signatures, and photographs of the candidate should be scanned, before applying online.
How to Apply for IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023 MTS, Driver & Electrician, N-Asst
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Visit the Indian Institute of Management’s Official Website (www.iimj.ac.in).
- Application Procedure Online (ALL Govt Jobs & Educational News).
- Candidates can apply online only through IIM, Jammu’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE TO JOIN|
|For More Job News||WWW.NEWSANDJOB.IN|
FAQs For IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023
IIM full form?
Indian Institute of Management
IIM Jammu Official Website?
MTS full form?
newsandjob.in: website we provide all Types of Jobs like State Govt Job, Central Govt Job in India, Part Times jobs for Students, upcoming govt job, Sarkari Job, Qualification wise Job, Bank Job, SSC Job, PSC Job, UPSC Job, Railway Job, PSC Job, latest job vacancy, private organization job, Free Govt Job alert, free job alert. You also can get all important jobs update, Admit Card, Results, Education, General Knowledge (MCQ), eBooks, and Trending news from our website www.newsandjob.in, You can get more job notifications by adding on our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel for Free.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”