Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a recruitment notification. IBPS Recruitment 2023 Clerks – Bank Clerk Job – Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about IBPS Recruitment 2023 Clerks – Bank Clerk Job – Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 30 June 2023
Application Start Date: 01 July 2023
Application End Date: 21 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative CBT Exam Date: August/September 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
IBPS Recruitment 2023 Clerks No of Vacancy:
Candidate must have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidate must have operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory (i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute).
- Candidate must have proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT
Candidates will be selected through a Written Exam, Computer Exam, and Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 28 years as per 01 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 850/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 175/-
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed as per IBPS norms.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility (IBPS Recruitment 2023 Clerk PDF) criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Application steps or rules for applying:-
IBPS Recruitment 2023 Clerks – Bank Clerk Job – Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”