Office of The Zilla Parishad has released a recruitment notification. Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of The Zilla Parishad, Bhadrak
Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)
Online or Offline (Any one)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 December 2022
Application Start Date: 23 December 2022
Application End Date: 27 January 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
Gram Rozgar Sevak: 72
Candidate must be passed in 10+2 (Higher Secondery) or its equivalent qualification as notified from time to time by CHSE Odisha
- Candidate must have computer proficiency of ‘O’ Level
- Candidate must have an Odia language in Computer.
The candidate should be a resident of the Bhadrak district
Candidates will be selected through Academic scores
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 December 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 7,000 (For the first year).
Application Submission Procedure (For Online):
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Matriculation / HSC Certificate.
- Matriculation / HSC Mark sheet
- + 2 Certificate (CHSC & its equivalent)
- + 2 Mark sheet (CHSC & its equivalent)
- Computer proficiency Certificate in ‘O’ Level or PGDCA, BCA, MCA, BE/B. Teach(IT), BE/B. Teach (Computer Science), Diploma in IT/Computer Science, M.Sc Computer Science.
- Valid Residential Certificate.
- Valid Caste Certificate.
- One passport-size Photograph (to be pasted on the Application Form).
- Disability Certificate from CDO & PHO, Bhadrak for Disable Applicants.
- Bonafide Certificate from State Sainik Board for Ex-Service Man Applicants.
Address to send application form:
CDO-cum-EO, Zilla Parishad, Bhadrak At- Chargharia Po- Madhabnagar District-Bhadrak, PIN -756181.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Office of The Zilla Parishad official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”