Exim Bank of India has released a recruitment notification. Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, private bank me job ke liye qualification, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Exim Bank of India
Post Name (Bank Job):
- Company Secretary (Compliance Officer)
- Company Secretary (Dy. Compliance Officer)
- Company Secretary
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 04 July 2023
Application Start Date: 04 July 2023
Application End Date: 14 July 2023
Tentative Joining Date: August 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Exim Bank Recruitment Vacancy:
- Company Secretary (Compliance Officer): 01
- Company Secretary (Dy. Compliance Officer): 01
- Company Secretary: 01
Candidate must be an Associate/ Fellow Membership (ACS/FCS) of the ICSI & Regular Graduation with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates must be Members of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Candidate must be passed in Post Graduation / MBA / LLB.
- Company Secretary (Compliance Officer): The candidate must have 15 years of experience in similar trades.
- Company Secretary (Dy. Compliance Officer) & Company Secretary: The candidate must have 05 years of experience in similar trades.
Candidates will be selected through a merit-based.
Exim Bank Recruitment Age Limit:
- Company Secretary (Compliance Officer): The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 45 years or less as per 30 June 2023.
- Company Secretary (Dy. Compliance Officer) & Company Secretary: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less as per 30 June 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years.
- For OBC candidates: 3 years.
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years.
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed as Exim Bank of India norms.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
Exim Bank Recruitment Salary:
- Company Secretary (Compliance Officer): The specified annual CTC for this post has been fixed at 40 LPA.
- Company Secretary (Dy. Compliance Officer) & Company Secretary: The specified annual CTC for this post has been fixed at 22 LPA.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online (Bank Job)
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Exim Bank of India’s official website (bank jobs in mumbai).
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”