Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a recruitment notification. ESIC Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff – S Specialist, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about ESIC Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff – S Specialist.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Emergency Medicine
- Physical Medicine
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 06 February 2023
Application Start Date: 07 February 2023
Application End Date: 28 February 2023
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Professor: 16
- Assistant Professor: 24
- Associate Professor: 23
- Super Specialist: 05
- Teaching Faculty (Professor/Asst Professor/Associate Professor): Academic qualification and teaching experience to be eligible for engagement is as per the “Teachers Eligibility Qualifications in Medical Institutions, 2022” as amended and applicable as on date to the respective posts (Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor). Candidates from Specialty of General Medicine, Anesthesia, Respiratory Medicine, General Surgery & Orthopedics with required experience can apply for the posts under Dept. of Emergency Medicine.
- Super Specialist: A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second schedule or Part II of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualification included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill subsection (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1986 (102 of 1956). Post Doctoral Degree in a concerned super specialty.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
- Teaching Faculty: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 69 years as per 01 May 2023.
- Super Specialist: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 66 years as per 01 May 2023.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 500 / –
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
- Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 2,06,901.
- Assistant Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,37,585.
- Associate Professor: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 1,18,204.
- Super Specialist: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 2,40,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants (ESIC Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff PDF) who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Teaching Staff – S Specialist
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Employees State Insurance Corporation official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Email For Sending Application: [email protected]
For More Job News:
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”