DSRVS Recruitment 2023: Content Writer Jobs Apply Online- Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DSRVS Recruitment 2023: Content Writer Jobs Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Content Writer Jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
DSRVS Recruitment 2023: Content Writer Jobs Recruitment Overview:
|Organization Name||Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development|
|Post Name||Content Writer, Office Assistant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 13 July 2023
Application Start Date: 019 July 2023
Application End Date: 28 August 2023
Tentative Exam Date: November 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
DSRVS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Content Writer: 462
- Office Assistant: 86
- Content Writer: Candidate must be passed 10+2 (H.S.) from a recognized board/university in any discipline.
- Office Assistant: Candidate must be passed Graduate from a recognized board/university in any discipline.
Candidate must have Diploma in any computer course from a government recognized institution.
Candidates will be selected through Computer Based Tests (CBT).
DSRVS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 35 years.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 800/- (Exam Fee Rs. 500/- + Reg Fee Rs. 300/-)
SC/ST/PWD: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 300/- (Only Reg Fee)
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
DSRVS Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Content Writer: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 16,000/-.
- Office Assistant: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Content Writer Jobs). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DSRVS Recruitment 2023: Content Writer Jobs Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Content Writer Jobs).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
DSRVS Advertisement Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Join WhatsApp Group: CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”DSRVS Full Form?” answer-0=”Institute of Digital Education and Employment Development” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”DSRVS Recruitment 2023 Posts Name?” answer-1=”1. Content Writer 2. Office Assistant” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”DSRVS Official Website?” answer-2=”https://dsrvsindia.ac.in/” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]