Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory has released a recruitment notification. DRDO TBRL Research Associate Recruitment 2023 – Interview, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DRDO TBRL Research Associate Recruitment 2023 – Interview.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory
- Research Associate (RA)- Mechanical Engg
- Research Associate (RA)- Physics
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 26 June 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 26 July & 25 July 2023
DRDO TBRL Research Associate Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Research Associate (RA)- Mechanical Engg: 02
- Research Associate (RA)- Physics: 01
- Research Associate (RA)- Mechanical Engg: Candidate must have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engg R M. Tech/M.E. in Mechanical Engg.
- Research Associate (RA)- Physics: Candidate must have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Physics OR Post Graduation in Physics.
Candidate must have 3 (Three) years of experience in Research, Teaching, or Design and Development with publication of at least one paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less as per the Interview date.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 54,000/- + HRA.
The following are the documents to be needed on the Interview date:-
Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DRDO TBRL Research Associate Recruitment 2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Date of Interview:
- Research Associate (RA)- Mechanical Engg: 26 July 2023 (Wednesday) at 09:00 AM
- Research Associate (RA)- Physics: 25 July 2023 (Tuesday) at 09:00 AM
Place of Interview:
Terminal Ballistics Research Lab (TBRL), Sector 30 Chandigarh-160030.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DRDO TBRL Research Associate Recruitment 2023 – Interview
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”