Defence Institute Of Bio- Energy Research Diber has released a recruitment notification. DRDO Recruitment 2023 JRF and RA Apply Online, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DRDO Recruitment 2023 JRF and RA Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Defence Institute Of Bio- Energy Research Diber
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Research Associate (RA)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 23 April 2023
Application Start Date: 23 April 2023
Application Received End Date: 25 May 2023
Interview Date: 29 May 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
- JRF (Electrical Engineering): 01
- JRF (Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering): 01
- RA (Chemical Engineering): 01
- JRF (Electrical Engineering): Candidate must have a Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) in first division with NET/GATE OR Post graduate degree in Electrical Engineering (M.E./M.Tech.) in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
- JRF (Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering): Candidate must have a Graduate degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) in first division with NET/GATE OR Post graduate degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics Engineering (M.E./M.Tech.) in first division both at graduate and Postgraduate level.
- RA (Chemical Engineering): Candidate must have a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering OR M.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
RA (Chemical Engineering): Candidate must have at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal
RA (Chemical Engineering): Candidate must have 3 Years of research experience in Chemical Engineering
- JRF (Electrical Engineering): Preference will be given to those who have exposure on power electronics.
- JRF (Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering): Preference will be given to those who have exposure on Labview software.
- RA (Chemical Engineering): Exposure to Industry.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
- JRF: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 28 years or less as per 29 May 2023.
- RA: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 35 years or less as per 29 May 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- JRF: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 31,000/-.
- RA: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 54,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
Application form with supporting documents in PDF format
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official Email address mentioned in the notification by email. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 25 May 2023 (Wednesday).
Email Address for submitting the application form:
Date of Interview:
29 May 2023 (Monday) at 09:00 AM
Place of Interview:
DIBER (DRDO) Haldwani.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DRDO Recruitment 2023 JRF and RA Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (Sarkari job).
- Candidates can apply online only through the Defence Institute Of Bio-Energy Research Diber official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Email For Sending Application: [email protected]
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”