Department of Atomic Energy has released a recruitment notification. DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification For Jr Assistant, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification For Jr Assistant.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores
Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 22 April 2023
Application Start Date: 22 April 2023
Application End Date: 15 May 2023
Tentative Exam Date: 2nd Week of June 2023
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
► Candidate must be passed Graduate in Science with 60% marks.
► Candidate must be passed Commerce graduate with 60% marks.
► Candidate must be passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
Candidates will be selected through Objective Tests, Descriptive Tests, Screening Tests
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 27 years.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
- For ESM candidates: 3 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed between Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification For Jr Assistant
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Department of Atomic Energy’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”