District Mission Management Unit & Rural Development Cell has released a recruitment notification. DMRU Recruitment 2023 Training Resource Person, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DMRU Recruitment 2023 Training Resource Person.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Mission Management Unit & Rural Development Cell
Training Resource Person
Offline (Walk in Interview)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 16 January 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 01 February 2023
No of Total Vacancy:
Training Resource Person: 01
Candidate must be passed in Graduate from any recognized university
Candidate should have basic computer knowledge in MS – Word, MS – Excel, Internet Surging etc.
Candidate must have previous experience in training & capacity building related to rural development and / or SHGs will get preference
Candidate should be able to read and write Bengali & English
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
The age of the candidates should be MMMU&RDC norms
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
- GEN/OBC/EWM Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed after negotiation
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Bio Data
- Educational Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Address Proof
- Recent Color Passport Size Photo
- All Other testimonials / Document
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on the date of Interview date.
Date of Interview:
01 February 2023 (Wednesday) at 03:00 PM
Place of Interview:
Chamber of the ADMD & PD DRDC, DMMU, Civil Defence Building, 2nd Floor, Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DMRU Recruitment 2023 Training Resource Person
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Mission Management Unit & Rural Development Cell notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”