District Health and Family Welfare Samiti have released a recruitment notification. DHFWS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Cooch Behar, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DHFWS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Cooch Behar.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti
- Block Epidemiologist
- Block public Health manager
- Laboratory Technician
- Block data manager
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 03 November 2022
Application Start Date: 04 November 2022
Application End Date: 17 November 2022
Last Date of Offline Received Date (After Online Form Fill-Up): 22 November 2022
Total No of Vacancy:
- Block Epidemiologist: 02 (Two) (UR=1, SC=1)
- Block public Health manager: 02 (Two) (UR=1, SC=1)
- Laboratory Technician: 04 (Four) (UR=2, SC=1, ST=1)
- Block data manager: 02 (Two) (UR=1, SC=1)
- Block Epidemiologist: The candidate must be passed an M.Sc in Life Science / Epidemiology OR BAMS/BHMS/BUMS with MPH
- Block public Health manager: The candidate must be passed in B.SC in Life science with post graduate degree/Diploma in management
- Laboratory Technician: The candidate must be passed in Pass CIass 12 with Physics Chemistry & Mathematics /Biological Science
► Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any Recognized by government of WB Diploma in Laboratory
- Block data manager: The candidate must be a passed in Graduate from any recognized university and have completed at least 1-year Diploma course in Computer Application from Government registered Institution.
- Block Epidemiologist: Candidate must have Proficiency in advanced MS Office
- Block public Health manager: Candidate must have Proficiency in advanced MS Office
- Laboratory Technician: Candidate must have Techniques (DLT) from the school of Tropical medicine.
- Block data manager: Candidate must have Working knowledge of computer with operating knowledge of MS word, MS excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Access and Internet
- Block Epidemiologist: Candidate must have Experience in Public Health
- Block public Health manager: Candidate must have Experience in Public Health
- Laboratory Technician: Not Required
- Block data manager: Candidate must have a Minimum of 3 years of Experience in the Government sector or 5 years of experience in the private sector in data recording and data analysis.
- Block Epidemiologist: The candidate must have a Ph. D / M. Phil Pass.
- Block public Health manager: The candidate must have M. Sc in Life science.
- Laboratory Technician: The candidate must have 2 years post-qualification Experience in any Laboratory of Govt. Insulation or Private Institution licensed under Clinical Establishment Ac
DHFWS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Cooch Behar Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected through Merit-Based.
- Block Epidemiologist / Block Public Health manager / Block data manager: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
- Laboratory Technician: The age of the candidates should be minimum of 19 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2022.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE: The application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50/-
*Online (Demand Draft) – “DH&FWS NON-NHM MOTHER A/C COOCH BEHAR”
- Block Epidemiologist / Block Public Health manager: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 35,000.
- Laboratory Technician / Block data manager: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 22,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria (DHFWS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Cooch Behar PDF) any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
The candidate must submit their printout of filled-up the online application with a self-attested copy of the testimonial and Demand Draft. “Application for the post of ___________________ for CMOH Office Cooch Behar”
The application fee should be sent to the bank account details mentioned in the notification and a copy should be submitted along with the application form.
Application Submission Address:
The office of the CHOH & Secretary. Dist. Health & Family welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar, Lalbag. Debibari Road, Cooch Behar.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DHFWS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Cooch Behar
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through District Health and Family Welfare Samiti’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”