District Emergency Operation Center has released a recruitment notification. DEOC Recruitment 2023 Driver and Khalasi, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DEOC Recruitment 2023 Driver and Khalasi.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, job alert, sarkari job, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
District Emergency Operation Center, Mayurbhanj
- Launch Driver
- Launch Khalasi
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 04 May 2023
Application Start Date: 04 May 2023
Application Received End Date: 17 May 2023
Interview Date: —
No of Total Vacancy:
- Launch Diver: 02
- Launch Khalasi: 02
- Launch Driver: Candidate must be possess minimum 2 Class Launch Driving Certificate issued by proper authority & should have licensed & registered by the Boat Surveyor as per rule 17 of Boat Rule-2004.
- Boat Khalasi: Candidate must have temporary basis must possess Training competition certificate from Crew Training Institute.
(Candidates having prior work experience with SPEO in the same post as applied for shall be given preference over others)
- → The candidates for both the posts will have to pass swimming test in river, canal or any running water body for a distance of 200mtrs. In 20 minutes.
- → Fresh candidates (without any prior work experience) applying for the post of Boat Khalasi on temporary basis must possess Training competition certificate from Crew Training Institute
The candidate will be selected through merit based.
The age of the candidates should be DEOC norms.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
DEOC Recruitment 2023 Driver and Khalasi Salary:
- Launch Driver: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 11,100/-.
- Launch Khalasi: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 10,100/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
- Recent Passport Size Photo.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (DEOC Recruitment 2023 Driver and Khalasi PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before 17 May 2023 (Wednesday), Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday.
Address for submitting the application form:
The Collector, Mayurbhanj should reach in the office of the District Emergency Operation Centre, Mayurbhanj, Baripada.
Application steps or rules for applying:
DEOC Recruitment 2023 Driver and Khalasi
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the District Emergency Operation Center notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Official Notification Link: CLICK HERE
For More Job News: NEWSANDJOB.IN
Join Telegram Group: CLICK HERE
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”