The Directorate of Child Rights and Trafficking has released a recruitment notification. DCRT Recruitment 2022-2023 Member, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about DCRT Recruitment 2022-2023 Member.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Directorate of Child Rights and Trafficking (DCRT)
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 02 November 2022
Application Start Date: 22 November 2022
Application End Date: 21 December 2022 (06:00 PM)
Interview Date: —
Total No of Vacancy:
- Member For Paschim Bardhaman District: 04
- Member For Hooghly District: 04
- Member For Purba Bardhaman District: 04
- Member For Birbhum District: 04
- Member For Alipurduar District: 04
The Chairperson shall have a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or law or social work or sociology or human health or education or human development or special education for differently abled children
- Candidates must have been actively involved in health, education, or welfare activities pertaining to children for seven years.
- Candidates must be practicing professionals with a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or law or social work or sociology or human health or education or human development or special education for differently abled children.
Candidates will be selected through skills tests.
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 35 years to a maximum of 65 years.
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
EWS = Economically Weaker Sections
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at DCRT norms.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
DCRT Recruitment 2022-2023 Member
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through the Directorate of Child Rights and Trafficking official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”