CNIC Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident
From Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for various post. CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
State: West Bengal
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
Senior Resident (Post in Anesthesiology, Critical Care)
Notification Date: 30 May 2022
Interview Date: 07 July 2022
No of Total Post:
Senior Resident : 01
Candidates must be pass Post Graduate in Anesthesiology
- A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1965. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of sections (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1965.
- A Post Graduate degree in the respective discipline from recognized university and must produce MCI registration certificate for the same at the time of joining.
- As per Order No: HF/O/MERT/869/HRW-24011(11)/2/2021 dt. 10th September, 2021 given by Special Secretary to the Government of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare, MERT Branch, Swasthya Bhavan, the Doctor Serving on Bond also eligible subject to NOC from Swasthya Bhavan
Selection procedure will be intimated in due course
The age of the candidates should be maximum 37 years or less.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 200 / – (Bank Draft)
The specified monthly salary will be notify latter.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Application form complete in all respects (Entries and the documents required to be enclosed)
- Proof of Date of Birth – SSLC / 10th Standard Certificate or equivalent.
- Certificates of qualifications
- Experience Certificates
- AADHAR Card copy
- Two Passport size Photographs in addition to Application.
Date of interview:
7 July 2022 (Thursday) at 11:00 a.m. (Reporting Time)
Place of interview:
At 2 nd Campus of Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160
Application steps or rules for applying:
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with correct details as per your document.
- Send it through post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification .
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If its mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).