CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Notification: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification. govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Organization Name||Office of The Chief Medical Officer of Health|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 21 July 2023
Application Start Date: —
Application Received End Date: —
Interview Date: 27 July 2023
CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
Candidate must be passed in Madhyamik or Equivalent.
Candidate should be successful completion of a training course in Years (Consolidated) blocks/ULBs). Phlebotomist or recent working experience of at least one year as a Phlebotomist.
The candidate will be selected through an Interview.
CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less as per 21 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 5 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 5,500/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Birth Certificate/Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination mentioning the date of Birth.
- Compulsory Mark sheet & Certificates of Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation.
- Experience Certificate clearly mentioning days, months & years of Experience as on 01.07.2023 in relevant post only.
- Photocopy of all supportive documents should be clearly visible& self-attested.
- Cast Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Date of Interview:
27 July 2023 (Thursday) at 11:00 AM
Place of Interview:
the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D. L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Nadia, Pin- 741101
Application steps or rules for applying:
CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education).
- First of all, download the Office of The Chief Medical Officer of Health notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”