Clinical Psychologist Job in NMHP 2022
From National Mental Health Programme department has been published recruitment notification. In this notification jobseekers are invited for Clinical Psychologist Job in NMHP. Interested candidates will get all the necessary information through this report such as application procedure, application start date, application end date, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, application rules, salary, application price, and other important information.
Through this websites you can easily get job information, government jobs, qualification based government jobs, qualification based central government jobs and qualification based state government jobs, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications and application rules for free.
Organization Name: National Mental Health Programme
Post Name: Clinical Psychologist
Application Procedure: Online
Notification Date: 01 August 2022
Application Start Date: 03 August 2022
Application End Date: 18 August 2022
No of Post: Clinical Psychologist: 02
► Having a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an Institute approved and recognizedby the Rehabilitation Council of India constituted
under section 3 of the Rehabilitation Council of India Act,1992 .
► Having a Post Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology of Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training form any University recognized by the University Grant Commission established under the University Grant Commission Act. 1956 and approved and the Rehabilitation Council of India Act.1992
Experience: Minimum one year experience from any recognized institution
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through written exam and interviews.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 40years or less as per 01 January 2022.
Reserved candidates will get age discount as per government rules. (If Applicable)
For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
For OBC candidates: 3 years
For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
EC = Exempted Category
ESM = Ex-Serviceman Category
MSP = Meritorious Sportsperson Category
General Caste: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 100 / –
SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH: Application fee of the candidates for this post has been fixed at Rs. 50 / –
Salary: The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 30,000.
Application Submission Procedure:
Download the Official Notice which mentioned in the notification, Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo and payment online (If Require).
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
Clinical Psychologist Job in NMHP 2022
- Application Procedure Online.
- Candidates can apply online only through National Mental Health Programme official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for reference number or print the application form.