Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Office Assistant: Central Bank of India has released a recruitment notification. Central Bank Recruitment, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Central Bank of India
- RSETI Faculty
- Office Assistant
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 09 July 2023
Application Start Date: 09 July 2023
Application End Date: 25 July 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- RSETI Faculty:-
► Anuppur -1
- Office Assistant: Shahdol-1
Central Bank of India jobs Educational Qualification:
- RSETI Faculty: Candidate must be passed Post Graduate degree viz. MSW/MA in rural development/MA in Sociology /Psychology/BSc(Agri.) / BA with B.E.d.
- Office Assistant: Candidate shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- RSETI Faculty: Candidate should have a flair for teaching with Computer Knowledge.
- Office Assistant: The candidate should have Computer knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- RSETI Faculty: Should be well conversant with the local language.
► Should be a resident of the same State, preferably the same or nearby district.
- Office Assistant: Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI Centre.
► Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Office Assistant: The candidate should have Knowledge of basic accounts & book keeping.
Candidates will be selected through an Interview.
- RSETI Faculty: The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 22 years to a maximum of 40 years as per 01 January 2023.
- Office Assistant: The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 37 years or less as per 01 July 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 20,000/-.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Filled Application Form.
- Self-attested photocopies of all supportive documents.
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Office Assistant) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Education)and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted on or before the last date of receiving the application form (Except Govt. holidays, Saturday & Sunday).
Address for submitting the application form:
Central Bank of India, Budhar Chowk
Opposite to Hotel Moti Mahal
Application steps or rules for applying:
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Office Assistant (Bank Job)
- Application Procedure Offline (govt jobs, Sarkari Job, Bank jobs).
- First of all, download the Central Bank of India notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”