BPCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices: Apply Online: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, and Full Notification (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post BPCL recruitment process, such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BPCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices: Apply Online.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education, job alert, sarkari job find, fast job, job fair, upcoming govt jobs, latest govt jobs, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Group|
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technician (DIPLOMA) / Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 10 July 2023
Application Start Date: 10 July 2023
Application End Date: 04 September 2023
Interview Date: —
Tentative Exam Date: —
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Date: —
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices Vacancy:
|Discipline||No of Training Places|
|Info/Tech Computer Science||02|
|Fire & Safety||08|
|Discipline||No of Training Places|
|B.Com with Computer – Non-Engg Graduate||06|
|B.Com with Chemistry – Non-Engg Graduate||04|
- Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering Degree in the respective discipline with 6.3 CGPA from a recognized Indian University/institute
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: First Class Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline with 60% marks from the State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University.
Candidates will be selected through Qualifying exam marks and interviews.
The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 27 years as per 01 September 2023.
Calculate Your Age: CLICK HERE
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS NOTIFICATION
UR = Unreserved Category / General Category
SC = Scheduled Caste Category
ST = Scheduled Tribe Category
OBC = Other Backward Classes Category
PWD = Persons with Disability Category
GEN/OBC/EWS: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
*Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI)
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices Stipend:
- Graduate Apprentices: The specified monthly stipend for this post has been fixed at Rs. 25,000/-.
- Technician Apprentices: The specified monthly stipend for this post has been fixed at Rs. 18,000/-.
Application Submission Procedure:
After checking the eligibility (BPCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices PDF) criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education). In most cases, you need to fill out the application form via online mode only. Download the Official Notice mentioned in the notification, and Complete it Online according to all the required documents, with your signature and photo.
How to Apply
Application steps or rules for applying:-
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Apprentices: Apply Online
- Application Procedure Online (Govt Job, Sarkari Job, Education).
- Candidates can apply online only through Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited’s official website.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read the recruitment notification PDF or image file from the box below.
- Before applying, candidates should scan the picture of all the required documents.
- The candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and a mobile number
- Email ID and mobile number are required for registration.
- Please note that all the details or information mentioned in the online application including candidate name, post applied, date of birth, address, email id, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill up the online application form with utmost care as they may not have the option of correcting the wrong information or the application may be rejected or rejected.
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application, after submitting the application, the candidates can save their application form for a reference number or print the application form.
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”