The office of the sub-Divisional Officer has released a recruitment notification. BPC Recruitment 2022-2023, In this notification, invites job aspirants for various posts.
Interested candidates will get more necessary information through this post such as application start date, application end date, application procedure, name of post, number of posts, eligibility, Age, application rules, salary, application fee, and other important information about BPC Recruitment 2022-2023.
Through these websites, you can easily get all job information, government job information, qualification-based job information, public sector jobs, private sector job notifications, and application rules for free.
► If You want to know more details about this job please read the information given below
Office of the sub-Divisional Officer
Block Programme Coordinator
Title / Advt. No:
Notification Date: 21 November 2022
Application Start Date: 23 November 2022
Application Received End Date: 12 December 2022
Result Date: 09 October 2023 (Link Given Below)
No of Total Vacancy:
Block Programme Coordinator: UR – 8 | SC – 4 | ST – 1 | OBC-A – 1
Candidate must b passed in Mater’s degree in Social Science / Sociology / Social Anthropology / Social Worker (MSW) / Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication.
Graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience in health projects.
- Candidate must have knowledge of MS office and Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work hard
- willing to travel extensively
The candidate should be a resident of the same sub-division where he/she is applying
Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA programme
The candidate will be selected through Written Tests and Computer skill tests.
The age of the candidates should be maximum of 40 years or less as per 01 January 2022
Age Relaxation (If Applicable):
Reserved candidates will get an age discount as per government rules.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWBD candidates: 10 years
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FEMALE: Candidates will not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post.
* Offline (Bank Deposit Slip / Demand Draft)
The specified monthly salary for this post has been fixed at Rs. 15,000.
The following are the documents to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Self-attested photocopy of the certificate as proof of the Date of Birth. (Only Admit Card/ Board’s Certificate of the 10th class will be accepted.)
- Self-attested photocopy of proof of residence (EPIC card/Ration Card etc).
- Self-attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of Secondary or its equivalent examination.
- Self-attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
- Self-attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of Graduation.
- Self-attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of Master’s degree (if applicable).
- Self-attested photocopy of Computer Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopy of Proof of Experience (if any).
- Self-attested photocopy of Cast Certificate
- Two self-address envelopes pasted with postal stamp @ Rs. 25 on each envelope
Application Submission Procedure:-
Download the application form mentioned in the notification (BPC Recruitment 2022-2023 PDF) and read it carefully. Complete it according to all the required documents with your signature and submit the filled application form with the required documents mentioned in the notification and send it to the official address mentioned in the notification by post or physically. (Mention the name of the position you are applying for). Applications must be submitted by 05:00 pm on or before 12 December 2022 (Monday).
Address for submitting the application form:
The Sub-Divisional Officer, Bankura Sadar.
Police Station: Bankura
Application steps or rules for applying:
BPC Recruitment 2022-2023
- Application Procedure Offline.
- First of all, download the Office of the sub-Divisional Officer notification pdf or image file and read it carefully.
- To fill out the form, please enter the correct email ID and mobile number and have the necessary information such as ID proof, age, educational qualifications, photographs, CV, experience, etc. ready.
- Then print out the application form and fill up the form properly with the correct details as per your document.
- Send it through the post office to the following address along with all the required documents mentioned in the notification.
- The name of the applicant and the name of the post for which he is applying should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. (If it’s mandatory)
- Application fees or pricing can be done online or offline. (If it is acceptable to apply for these posts).
“If you have any questions or are having trouble understanding something let us know in the comment, We will be happy to help you.”